Statement of Faith
- That the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are fully inspired of God, and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are of supreme and final authority for faith and practice.
- That there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That God created man and the entire universe by special operation of divine power.
- In the fall of man and the consequent sinful nature of all mankind which necessitates a divine atonement.
- In Jesus Christ as truly God and truly man, and in His virgin birth, His matchless teaching, His vicarious death, His bodily resurrection, and His promised second coming.
- In justification by grace through faith and in regeneration by the Holy Spirit, who makes the penitent believer a new creature in Christ and commences His lifelong sanctifying work.
- That the Christian may be filled with the Holy Spirit, or sanctified wholly, as a definite act of divine grace wrought in the heart of the believer to take full possession, cleanse, and equip for service on condition of total surrender and obedient faith.
- In the personal existence of Satan.
- In the bodily resurrection of the dead–of the saved to everlasting blessedness and of the lost to everlasting punishment.